Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Cleansing

It's a rainy day today. Usually this type of cloudy and grey sky makes me feel like a day that is wasteful of sunshine. But for some reason I feel good that the day is not the typical bright day that would beckon to you to come outside to the unpredictable heat. Perspiration is usually quick to come but the desire to take in the sunshine is more powerful than the usual discomfort of the heat of the sun.

Today is different, I welcome the cleansing qualities of the rain. The drops are cooling and nature needs the liquid sunshine to replenish and grow during this hot and humid season. I now realize that we also need to cleanse from time to time. To clean the cob webs out of our minds and enjoy a new start from time to time. Recent events in my life have caused a lot of perspiration. The cooling rain is welcome today and going forward everyday in my life - liquid sunshine is never a bad thing. It can make the sky much brighter and bring in fresh air.

Live life to the fullest.

know. choose. promise.

Mona

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home